Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 1 is here!


It's October 1st and all I can say is, thank you sweet jeebus.

It's been a long summer and an unnaturally HOT Indian summer (can you still say that? Native American summer? Nah, that doesn't sound right), so you can imagine how overjoyed I am that the light is beginning to tilt and things are getting creepy. In fact, it actually rained yesterday. In Northern California.

I can tell right away that this is going to be a gooood H'ween season: there's a Halloween Whopper (yes, I refuse to add the A1 portion of that statement), a new Paranormal Activity (in 3D, no less!), a promising Guillermo del Toro and tons of spooky TV. I could go on and on. But I think my to-do list/calendar says it all:


Yes, it is a bit much. Yes, I am a Virgo. No, it wasn't drawn by a 3rd grader. Yes, you can click on it to enlarge. Which I highly recommend since it's probably the only way to actually read the bits in the boxes.

I'm psyched! One thing that wouldn't fit in the box for today: tonight's movie is "Wait Until Dark", which I've seen only a few times and my man (The Turk) has never seen. Let the best time of the year commence!






No comments:

Post a Comment