Tuesday, October 1, 2013

H'ween '13 Begins

Velcome back, ghouls. Woke up this October 1st to a beautiful Indian summer day. But I haven't let that get me down - I set right to work on my plan for this most awesome month. Take a peek:



Yup. Taking a cue from my idol Matt at Dinosaur Dracula, I broke out the washable markers and went to spooky town. Yes, it's hard to read because of my crappy handwriting and my crappy iphone camera, as noted before. But with creepy trips to LA, Vegas (scary how much money you can lose) and New Orleans in the works, this is shaping up to be a good 'un. Let's get this party started!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great month ahead! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Caff Joe! I gotta work on my penmanship, but I guess that can wait until November.

    ReplyDelete